Project GunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoi. Gaming.

4 posters

[KELO READ] DATABASE !

HyphaThermal
    HyphaThermal
    ProjectGunz Bastards
    ProjectGunz Bastards

[KELO READ] DATABASE ! Empty [KELO READ] DATABASE !

Post by HyphaThermal Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 am

Someone has hacked into the database or a member which has been fired is messing around with things, everyone is level 99. This occured when i banned †urmom† for hacking in quest and insulting me.

EDIT : ITS The one i banned!!!! he has hacked into the database.
    Raddy
    Raddy
    Project GunZ GameMaster
    Project GunZ GameMaster

[KELO READ] DATABASE ! Empty Re: [KELO READ] DATABASE !

Post by Raddy Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 am

He'll be on soon , Just I.P range bann him and if he doesnt know the exp equivlent to level 99 and he just puts 99999999 exp , they will go abck to the level they were once they die in a room and leave the room.
    HyphaThermal
    HyphaThermal
    ProjectGunz Bastards
    ProjectGunz Bastards

Post by HyphaThermal Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 am

How do i ip range ban him? i can only ban his acc. But he keeps making new ones -_-
    Antimony
    ProjectGunzLosers

Post by Antimony Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 am

lols are you that fucking stupid? ok here is why iam doing that stuff. First of all i just go in to quest room and start doing quest then i leave and i get this retarded gm accusing me of hacking iam like wtf! i didnt even hack so if u have proof please post it .
    HyphaThermal
    HyphaThermal
    ProjectGunz Bastards
    ProjectGunz Bastards

Post by HyphaThermal Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 am

Antimony wrote:lols are you that fucking stupid? ok here is why iam doing that stuff. First of all i just go in to quest room and start doing quest then i leave and i get this retarded gm accusing me of hacking iam like wtf! i didnt even hack so if u have proof please post it .

I joined the room hidden and saw you like the screenshots above, i said are you hacking or am i bugged? you left the room straight away, i tried to talk to you in lobby but you was just egoing me, so i banned you, the ban was because i got 10-20 of abuse, then you started hacking the server, i banned you immediately about 5-6 times, your nearly 15 and you will get a prison sentance for this. Yes i called the police and gave them your ip, it doesnt matter if its dynamic, unless this gets fixed within 24 hours im not phoning back. When your hacking someone think about the consequences please it is, illegal, i dont want some kid going to jail because he was messing around -_-

EDIT : you wont be in trouble i will phone back in a minute when my sis is off the phone make sure you take back the dmg you did we will deal with the guy using kore.
    WhatTheHell
    ProjectGunzLosers

Post by WhatTheHell Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm

AntiMoney, For doing SQL Injections, or simpley using an exploit you can get into a federal law suit, I suggest you stop, buddy. Lol :O

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

I know who done it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:00 am