Project GunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoi. Gaming.

2 posters

Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx

xtrapx
    xtrapx
    ProjectGunzLosers

Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx Empty Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx

Post by xtrapx Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 am

i guess we made peace... look stupid that i post a thread for unbanning zpost we was fighting a lot lol i think he should get unbanned or get atleast another chance... it is stupid to say but its true... the kore program is public anyone else could have used it. i swear that i didnt used it and i swear i wont. Zpost got banned with not enough proof if the server as proof that its him you guys can post them... i believe him you guys banned him for the only reason that he used kore but i was here ingame and zx said that the kore won't crash the server anymore so zpost asked him if he can try to use it just for test. Zx agreed since he was an admin and yes zpostheal crashe dthe server after his permission for a second... i was in lobby and i swear im not lieing ive seen zx agreeing to zpost. Now i see a question comming 'if it wasnt him so who was crashing the server' and my answer is easy and logical The kore is a public program anyone could have used it this time. The only proof for me that would be valable is the ips or a screenshot of his desktop showing that he was using it this time. None of us got the proofs. If the admins got the ips just post them please.

ye im requesting an unban for him or atleast another chance + he helped the server to find that slaya was a scammer with his pro paint job!

Last edited by xtrapx on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    WhatTheHell
    ProjectGunzLosers

Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx Empty Re: Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx

Post by WhatTheHell Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 am

You had a change of heart as fast as last time o.o
    xtrapx
    xtrapx
    ProjectGunzLosers

Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx Empty Re: Unban request for zpostheal... by xtrapx

Post by xtrapx Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:44 am

WhatTheHell wrote:You had a change of heart as fast as last time o.o

really O.O ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am