Project GunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoi. Gaming.

Smokeyy Staff Application (couldnt find the right Section)

Smokeyy
    ProjectGunzLosers

Smokeyy Staff Application (couldnt find the right Section) Empty Smokeyy Staff Application (couldnt find the right Section)

Post by Smokeyy Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Basic

Name (First and Last): Oliver Kendall

Nick-Name: Smokeyy

Times you are on: If im needed i will be online.. i have msn on my mobile.. so if you would need to contact me i wouldnt be far from a P.c

Information

Postion Applying For: Gm

Why Should I Work for This GunZ: Cause i've been a Gm in previous Gunz Server : Freestyle, Tokyo Gunz & Respected player on Euro Gunz.

What can I do for this Server: I can make a differents stop Hackers! and give people help and support when ever they need it.

How can I make a difference: im a very happy and fun sort of guy.. being from London where are all like that!! ;D but seriously i think i can make this server as big as the others if you accept my Gm Application i will round up meny member Via msn.. Other Servers.., Chain Mail.. & Spamming of this Great Gunz.

Previous Experience: Have been intrusted of being a Gm on other Servers.

Extra: I Hope You Review My Application And Together We Can Make This The Best Gunz Server ONLINE!!!!

Contact Information: Mynewijji@hotmail.co.uk

A Little Bit About You? Well my name is Ollie i come from London im 19 iv been a Gunz player for about 5 Years.. so a very long time.. i hope we can get along im a nice guy

-Smokeyy

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 pm